Cordyceps has been a revered tonic for energy and adaptability since its discovery high in the Himalayan mountains thousands of years ago. Traditionally the mushroom grew in the highlands of Tibet where the spores would feed on caterpillars. Today we have an organically grown, vegan version that rivals any wild cordyceps money can buy. Here are a few key benefits of Cordyceps:
- Increases cellular ATP for completely natural energy
- Improves oxygen capacity and utilization
- Reduces fatigue and stress
- Potent anti-inflammatory, adaptogen, and anti-oxidant
- Tonifies both yin and yang jing energies (rebuild kidney and adrenal functionality)
- Balances the immune system
- Tonifies lungs, kidneys and heart
- Potent sexual tonic
- Supercharges athletic performance
As you can see, cordyceps has a number of holistic functions within the body that can significantly increase our adaptability and strength. Furthermore, cordyceps is non-stimulating. Instead, it nourishes the glands and organs from the inside out to increase adaptability and functionality on all levels.
As a Jing and Chi tonic herb, cordyceps helps maintain consistent energy while rebuilding the body at its very core.